McKeel Hagerty, the CEO of Hagerty http://www.hagerty.com/ – an automotive enthusiast brand offering a specialty automotive insurance platform built upon a membership organization for car lovers — and his mission to save driving. Following joining the New York Stock Exchange in December with a valuation of $3B+, Hagerty’s plans for growth are grounded in preserving car culture and community for future generations to come. McKeel shares how he plans to keep car culture alive and — alongside the developments of EVs — why saving human driving is so important.
While insurance drives the revenue (2 million vehicles), Hagerty is a bonafide entertainment and media brand, with one of the most widely read automotive magazines (Hagerty Drivers Club) and an online site. Over the past decade, Hagerty has invested heavily in creating original content on their YouTube channel and social media, essentially making its digital platforms an entertaining yet helpful resource for all aspects of the car lover lifestyle. Following acquisitions of the Greenwich Concours, Amelia Island Concours, Concours of America, and the California Mille, Hagerty dominates the automotive event scene, and McKeel places a significant value on these events because they build up the car community.
While EVs continue to advance, McKeel firmly believes there is a place for both electric and classic cars on the road – after all, Hagerty’s purpose is not to save the commute. And the data suggests many others feel the same. According to Hagerty’s proprietary data, there are more than 500 million people around the globe who express an interest in cars and approximately 69 million in the United States alone who declare themselves automotive enthusiasts.
Connect with McKeel Hagerty:
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- Guest to Gold Video Series: http://www.TurnkeyPodcast.com/gold
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula- http://www.TurnkeyPodcast.com/UPLFplus
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
- Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
- Sales Training for Podcasters: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sales-training-for-podcasters/id1540644376
- Nice Guys on Business: https://www.niceguysonbusiness.com/subscribe/
- The Turnkey Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/turnkey-podcast/id1485077152
Partner Links — We use these apps and get amazing results and huge time savings too!
- Design tool: Canva Pro: Create Stunning Design in Minutes!
- Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
- Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
- Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews. Zoom.us
- Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.Acuityscheduling.com