A follow-up conversation with entrepreneur and author Tim Fargo, creator of the Tweet Jukebox about his new venture The Extraordinary Network.
Tim has over 190k Twitter followers, he built and sold a successful business for $20 million dollars
- Tim believes that the only way to be successful is to help others.
- On Twitter- Created or curated content is OK, just make sure your content is compelling.
- Stay consistent to your theme.
- Start off doing your own customer service.
- Many big companies feel they have a marketing problem, but really they have an execution problem. If they would treat their customers better, they wouldn’t have to work so hard to get new ones.
- A customer who shows up for price, will also leave for price.
- If you want to start a business, get a job in the industry first. You will be more successful if you learn about a business from the inside before you try to do it yourself.
- Don’t open a restaurant just because you like to eat food. Running a restaurant is different from being passionate about eating.
- #1 advice for starting a business- KEEP YOUR OVERHEAD LOW.
Contact Tim here- Tim@tweetjukebox.com
Tweet Jukebox- http://www.tweetjukebox.com/
Tim’s book Alphabet Success on Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Alphabet-Success-Keeping-Simple-Secrets/dp/1456404709/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1431790453&sr=1-1&keywords=Alphabet+success
Want to get pinned on our listener map? Just go to http://www.dougsandler.com/podcast-by-the-nice-guys/ and answer the question, where are you from? And we’ll add you to the map. You can see it here-