Jason Hartman wants to save the middle class from Wall Street. He is a real estate and branding expert, author, podcaster, and has interviewed over 500 expert guests including Presidential candidates Dr. Ben Carson and Mark Everson
Here’s a little more about Jason:
- Jason attended his first real estate seminar at 16
- He became a real estate agent at 19
- He has produced over 3000 episodes of 20 different podcasts
And some things we learned from him:
- Jason doesn’t believe in traditional networking.
- People don’t have relationships with logos, they have relationships with people, that’s why you need to brand yourself.
- If you don’t believe in something, you will fall for anything.
- Don’t worry about people who don’t like and/or agree with you. That just means you’re doing something right.
- Wall Street is the modern version of organized crime.
- Work on being #1 with a small group, not #2 for a large group.
- He recently launched new podcasts – The Longevity Show; and a new business – The Veritas News Network
Here’s how to contact Jason:
Want to get pinned on our listener map? Just go to http://www.dougsandler.com/podcast-by-the-nice-guys/ and answer the question, where are you from? And we’ll add you to the map. You can see it here-