Is your social media Publishing taking up too much of your time? Then you need CoSchedule, hear all about it with Nathan Ellering in The Nice Guys Interview today. It’s a marketing calendar that combines deadlines, workflows, and communication to help people create and share content more efficiently than ever before.
What we learned from Nathan today:
– CoSchedule has grown from 8,318 subscribers a year ago to over 52,000 today.
– If your marketing is good, you may not need to hire a sales team.
– Make your content unique, and focus on your audience.
– Quality over quantity, make sure your content is great.
– CoSchedule is great for collaboration with a team.
– It can be synced with Evernote, Google Docs, and WordPress.
Get your free 14 day trial of CoSchedule here:
Get in touch with Nathan at email@example.com
Want to get pinned on our listener map? Just go to http://www.dougsandler.com/podcast-by-the-nice-guys/ and answer the question, where are you from? And we’ll add you to the map. You can see it here-