David Mammano is a photographer, but he’s really an entrepreneur. Hear about his journey on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and David discuss:
- David’s journey through entrepreneurship
- The fall and the rise of opportunities
- The mental spark of a good idea
- Avanti entrepreneur group
- You’ve got to have the bad times to appreciate the good times
- Follow your passion… if there’s a potential revenue model
- When you’re going through hell, keeeep going
- The older you get, the more instigative you need to be to have a positive attitude
“I’d never be at this point on my journey without the roller coaster ride of my magazine business” – David Mammano
Connect with David Mammano:
Twitter: David – @DavidMammano
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Interview Valet is the best podcast booking service. They are the leader in Podcast Interview Marketing to help you easily turn listeners into leads.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.