David Mammano is a photographer, but he’s really an entrepreneur. Hear about his journey on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and David discuss:
- David’s journey through entrepreneurship
- The fall and the rise of opportunities
- The mental spark of a good idea
- Avanti entrepreneur group
- You’ve got to have the bad times to appreciate the good times
- Follow your passion… if there’s a potential revenue model
- When you’re going through hell, keeeep going
- The older you get, the more instigative you need to be to have a positive attitude
“I’d never be at this point on my journey without the roller coaster ride of my magazine business” – David Mammano
Connect with David Mammano:
Twitter: David – @DavidMammano
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.