Dr. Sharad Paul is kind of a genius when it comes to your genetics. Hear about it today on The Nice Guys.
Reach Us Here:
Dr. Sharad Paul – @DrSharadPaul
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Dr. Paul discuss:
- The genetics of health
- The journey to a longer healthier life
- Beyond the business of medicine
- Dr. Paul’s Book, The Genetics of Health
- There are actual genes for laziness! What?
- Just because you have a set of genes, doesn’t mean you can’t change your tendencies
- The more you move, the bigger your brain. So get moving!
- Dr. Paul’s book is all about striving to be the best person that you want to be
“Genes are a blue print but not a destiny” – Dr. Sharad Paul
Connect with Dr. Sharad Paul:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Interview Valet is the best podcast booking service. They are the leader in Podcast Interview Marketing to help you easily turn listeners into leads.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.