Dr. Sharad Paul is kind of a genius when it comes to your genetics. Hear about it today on The Nice Guys.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Dr. Paul discuss:
- The genetics of health
- The journey to a longer healthier life
- Beyond the business of medicine
- Dr. Paul’s Book, The Genetics of Health
- There are actual genes for laziness! What?
- Just because you have a set of genes, doesn’t mean you can’t change your tendencies
- The more you move, the bigger your brain. So get moving!
- Dr. Paul’s book is all about striving to be the best person that you want to be
“Genes are a blue print but not a destiny” – Dr. Sharad Paul
Connect with Dr. Sharad Paul:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.