Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and John discuss:
- Ghost writing and co-authoring
- Bob’s book
- Marketing of a book
- A typical day in the life of writer
- You can write the most wonderful book in the world but if you don’t have the right marketing, it’s dead
- Every book is – a vehicle of personal expression as well as a business
- The biggest challenge in writing is to not edit yourself as you’re putting your thoughts on your page
- Who are you going to trust?
“I started out a classical composer” – John David Mann
Connect with John David Mann:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.