Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and John discuss:
- Ghost writing and co-authoring
- Bob’s book
- Marketing of a book
- A typical day in the life of writer
- You can write the most wonderful book in the world but if you don’t have the right marketing, it’s dead
- Every book is – a vehicle of personal expression as well as a business
- The biggest challenge in writing is to not edit yourself as you’re putting your thoughts on your page
- Who are you going to trust?
“I started out a classical composer” – John David Mann
Connect with John David Mann:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Interview Valet is the best podcast booking service. They are the leader in Podcast Interview Marketing to help you easily turn listeners into leads.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.