John Demato turns entrepreneurs into rockstars, hear all about his journey on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and John discuss:
- John’s career at a glimpse
- How photography found John
- The Maury Show
- Dealing with the business of it all
- The type of photography that John does is a combo of everything he’s done in the past
- John is an artist turned business guy
- You’ve got to love what you do, almost unconditionally
- In no way shape or form, will you figure it all out on your own
“I have seen some crazy wild shit in my day” – John DeMato
Connect with John DeMato:
Twitter: John – @DeMatoPhoto
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Interview Valet is the best podcast booking service. They are the leader in Podcast Interview Marketing to help you easily turn listeners into leads.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.