Peter Lisoske is not a chatbot, but he does talk about them on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Peter discuss:
- Peter’s career experience
- The scoop on chatbots
- Putting a chatbot into action and its results
- Making a chatbot character, the third thing
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tip:
- A lot of companies and people are using chatbots incorrectly
- Facebook is projecting that there ad space will run out by the end of 2017
- No longer does one size fit all, that’s why you’ve got to segment your content
- Active relationship experiences online are going to tap into a wave of different industries
“Everything’s switching from GUI (Graphical User Interface) to CUI Conversational User Interface)” – Peter Lisoskie
Connect with Peter Lisoskie:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Interview Valet is the best podcast booking service. They are the leader in Podcast Interview Marketing to help you easily turn listeners into leads.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.