Doug and Strickland are at DC Podfest! But the rest is still the same today on the Nice Guys.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Strick discuss:
- DC Podfest
- Podcasts to check out
- Expectations vs. reality
- Voicemails from Rick and Jared
- Check out the “S Town Podcast” Call 4242-DJ DOUG and tell Strick what you thought of it.
- It’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey
- The Nice Guys are too hard on themselves, agreed?
- The Nice Guys are changing how they do the intros
“If it was a crappy ending, it was a crappy ending” – Doug Sandler
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.