Bob Orr spent over 40 year in Network news. He talks with Randy about it on The Nice Guys today
Reach Me Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Randy and Bob discuss:
- Bob’s view on today’s information age
- Fake news and its effects
- Thoughts of the American Public
- Bob’s 40 year long career, with all the details
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tips:
- Our public dialogue tells us that we’re not seriously informed
- Right now, compromise is out of fashion
- You’ve got a duty to be informed
- Be open to the idea that the people with opposite opinions have a point
“We live in the most connected time man has ever known…but we’re also the most misinformed” – Bob Orr
Connect with Randy Jones:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Interview Valet is the best podcast booking service. They are the leader in Podcast Interview Marketing to help you easily turn listeners into leads.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.