Dug McGuirk talks about revolutionary growth on The Nice Guys today
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Dug discuss:
- Dug’s journey with Napster and an internship
- Dug’s life experiences leading to realization
- Internal Narratives and their effect
- The effects of a drug addiction
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tips:
- Dug’s main goal is to add value to people’s lives
- The purpose of leadership is to inspire more leadership
- The only thing that’s stopping us is that internal narrative
- Everybody’s addicted to complaining because it’s validating their emotions
“The only thing that’s stopping us [in life] is that internal narrative” – Dug McGuirk
Connect with Dug McGuirk:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Interview Valet is the best podcast booking service. They are the leader in Podcast Interview Marketing to help you easily turn listeners into leads.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.