Gabriel Wyner has raised over $600,000 on Indiegogo for his Fluent Forever app. Hear more about it on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Gabriel discuss:
- Why language initially intrigued Gabriel
- Gabriel’s book and app, Fluent Forever
- Tips on Learning a Language
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tip:
- We don’t have enough time to learn all of this [language] stuff
- Musicians tend to be good language learners
- If the sounds of the language are not familiar, you won’t remember them
- Every language has different themes for curse words
“The thing that adults are bad at, in terms of languages, is memory” – Gabriel Wyner
Connect with Gabriel Wyner:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.