Evan Hackel wants to get you engaged with Ingage on the Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Evan discuss:
- Evan’s background
- Employee engagement in business decisions
- Proficiency versus positivity
- Leadership styles
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tips:
- The employees on the ground floor have got a valuable perspective for business success
- Never hire anyone who is not extremely positive
- At different times, different styles of leadership are important
- Leadership guide
“Senior executives suffer from something that I call ‘high level dumb’ ” – Evan Hackel
Connect with Evan Hackel
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.