Robb Holman knows leadership, hear more on The Nice Guys today
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Robb discusses:
- Robb’s shift in life purpose
- Finding your significance
- Being consistent in your life purpose
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tips:
- By discovering who you are, you could be helping others discover who they are
- Every good thing begins with awareness
- About 90% of workers in general, are disengaged (a lack of purpose) on a regular basis
- When you give intentional thanks, it sets the tone for your day. You look for the good.
“I’m a firm believer in getting comfortable with the uncomfortable.” -Robb Holman
Connect with Robb Holman
Robb’s book discounted 20%: http://www.leadthewaybook.com
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Interview Valet is the best podcast booking service. They are the leader in Podcast Interview Marketing to help you easily turn listeners into leads.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.