Carey Ralston is the founder if Hallway Stories, hear her story on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Randall discusses:
- What Hallway Stories is
- Being a giver and the power of that on others
- How important your story is
- How to get involved with Hallway Stories
Key Takeaways and Thoughts:
- Words don’t teach, experiences do
- Your story is important
- Do you have a story that could be the answer to someone else’s struggle?
- 97% percent of the global population struggles with – money, health and relationships
“We would love to help a substantial amount of people… to come share, connect and belong” – Carey Ralston
Connect with Carey Ralston
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.