Jeff Snyder and Russ Willems know Millennials because they are Millennials. Here their story on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
The Next Step
- Explore the podcast space as a place to learn
- Seattle holds opportunity
- Jeff and Russell are in a growth mindset
- Does a millennial feel pressure to make a post-graduation job line up directly with his/her major?
- Russell wants to bring the creative human aspect into the corporate world
- Empowering the millennial people within an organization is critical to success
- Millennials want the ability to see where their work goes
- Is this the age of entrepreneurship?
- Email the boys at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out their FB Page here
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR — Guest Placement and Promotion http://www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.