Travis Steffan is the most interesting man in the world. OK, maybe not yet, but he is working towards that. He is a Serial Entrepreneur, thrill seeker, former MMA fighter, professional Poker player, viral growth nerd and has a Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology. He has sold 6 companies in the last 5 years, he loves what he does, and you can tell from the way he talks about it. His latest venture, MentorMojo.com offers tons of completely contradictory advice on how to start and run a business, and that is by design.
• See how the small efforts will build to greater things.
• He thinks of himself as Lex Luthor…If Lex Luthor were a good guy.
• Don’t be afraid to go broke, you will learn from it.
• If you have the right attitude, you can get through anything.
• You can’t teach hustle or passion.
• Everyone is an outlier. What’s right for you, is not right for anyone else in exactly the same way.
• He has worked with his current business partner for 6 years, and they have never met in person.
• Most of the time people in business do things because other people in business are doing it. Don’t do that.
• Upshare.co is designed to scientifically help your product or service go viral.
Please visit our very cool sponsor- http://www.Stickerjunkie.com and use Promo code “niceguys10” to get $10.00 off of any sticker order.
Shout out to our newest listener in Australia, Alison Vidotto! @AlisonVidotto