Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
- Don’t mind Doug’s morning voice
Thriving In Every Way
- Doug is not a morning person
- Lou’s podcast has gone from one show a week to almost two show a week
- His podcast is all about helping people thrive in their life
- Imitation is the highest form of flattery
- Podcasting enables you to connect with more people
- Whatever initiative you set out to do all falls on your follow through
- The Nice Guys do one thing really well.. Total fuckery!
http://www.Unfolding.biz Spinners and other promotional products, get 15% off with the promo code 2NICEGUYS through Sept. 30.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR — Guest Placement and Promotion http://www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.