Sherrod Patching with Leadspace wants you to understand your data. Hear all about it on the Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
- Recipe for this episode: B2B, Patreon and everything nice
B2B Customer Success
- The key milestones in the customer life cycle are
- The first conversation – ensuring what’s going to make them successful
- Onboarding – getting them to value as quickly as possible
- Customer success is beyond how to use a platform well, it’s also facilitating their business to grow with the new platform
- Clear communication and keeping the customer’s feedback at the company’s heart are ways to keep your business effective
- Make better business decisions by talking to your customers
- Check out Leadspace here
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR — Guest Placement and Promotion http://www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.