Kevin Conroy Smith is a connector, a communicator, and co-founder of “The Number project”, his goal is to meet at least 3 people a day and build the largest network in the world. He calls himself an “Experience and Event Designer”, and you will never think of his parties as typical “Networking events”. His work has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, DELL, MSN and many more. Here’s more you’ll hear about in the interview:
• He has met at least 3 people a day for the past 15 years.
• He’s been named one of Dell’s top 25 entrepreneurs on their “Inspire 100” list.
• He has been operating profitable businesses since he was 22
• He spent 5 years with Habitat for Humanity leading their International Youth Board of Directors
• He creates amazing events, but has never had a drop of alcohol
• He believes in “randomizing” connections to get people out of their comfort zone and meet people they otherwise wouldn’t
• His most valuable advice- Redefine what your job is and what you do with your time
• Don’t listen to other people (well, not all the time) and never lose your “North Star”
Please visit our very cool sponsor- http://www.Stickerjunkie.com and use Promo code “niceguys10” to get $10.00 off of any sticker order.
Get in touch with Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not this Kevin Smith- AKA- Silent Bob
But check out one of Strick’s favorite movies-Dogma
And Kevin’s- The United States of Leland