Chris Westfall is the king of the elevator speech, hone yours on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
- Elevator pitch? Patreon
- You want to connect at the highest level to be of the greatest service
- The number one tool you’ve got is authenticity
- If your pitch isn’t a dialogue, that’s your first mistake
- The strongest conversation starts with what your listener is thinking
- If we’re listening to:
- affirm… we’re missing something
- defend… we’re also missing something
- discover… that’s where innovation is
- Try to speak in universals
- Ask yourself, “what is the high concept of your business?”
- Check out Chris’ website here
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR — Guest Placement and Promotion http://www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.