Matthew Rizzetta with N6A talks brand communication on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Show Notes by Production Assistant Anna Nygren
- 80% of startups fail within the first year… but you’re not just any entrepreneur
Beating the Odds
- Surround yourself with people that believe in you and have an action first (not a words first) mindset
- Respect the competition
- Be aware of what’s going on in your market but don’t fixate on the opponent
- Don’t be afraid to push the envelope but do it with intention
- As a leader, it’s ok to be a little personal
- Congrats, N6A on going into your 8th year!
- Be action first oriented
- Remember: a good fail always leads to a great story
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR — Guest Placement and Promotion http://www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.