Foundr Magazine creator Nathan Chan truly is a nice guy. Hear more on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Show Notes by Production Assistant Anna Nygren
- Patreon, oops we did it again
The Right Ethos
- The entrepreneur’s path is uncharted muddy waters
- You never know if you don’t pitch
- But try to reinforce a mutually beneficial vantage point
- Think about the platform with which you’re reaching out on
- Put some effort into it!
- Use Email or Linkedin
- This entrepreneur style is a legacy and asset-based business
- One of the biggest mistakes is not stay focused and overcomplicating things
- You have to protect your time
- Always mitigate your risk
Reach out to Nathan- firstname.lastname@example.org
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR — Guest Placement and Promotion http://www.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.