Today The Nice Guys talk to Chiropracter Dr. Deb Block, a woman entrepreneur succeeding in a male dominated industry. Deb may be a doctor, but her entrepreneurial story is fascinating, and she tells Doug all about how her “Nice Girl” philosophy has helped her grow. Here’s a little more about her and what you’ll hear on the podcast:
• Practicing since 2001, she started her own practice in 2008
• She recently enlarged her office from 1200 sq ft to 3000 sq ft.
• Her practice includes Massage, Acupuncture, and Esthetics.
• Her philosophy has always been “Treat people the way you would want to be treated”
• She hopes to expand to include Nutrition and Personal Training as a focus and have educational classes on health as well as exercise, stress reduction, and meditation classes
Mention The Nice Guys and get a free hydro massage, free consultation, and 20% off a massage, what a deal!
Please visit our very cool sponsor- http://www.Stickerjunkie.com and use Promo code “niceguys10” to get $10.00 off of any sticker order.
Visit Deb at the Block Chiropractic & Rehab Center:
3919 National Drive
Burtonsville, MD 20866