Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- I gotta pocket, got a pocket full of Patreon
Big Names, Big Stories
- In journalism, you’re supposed to job hop
- When you’re in a senior position, you can stick around longer
- Social media has created new business opportunities for everyone
- Entrepreneur magazine was, for a long time, for small business people
- As a business, you’ve got to go make thing happen for yourself
- It’s in our DNA to be open, embrace it!
- As you make connections in business, always think about how the other person is perceiving your agenda. Be more thoughtful than aggressive.
- Bust your ass for your goals
See more about Pat’s company at http://www.socialicity.ca/
Hear his podcast here- http://www.patperdue.com/
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.