Longest, sloppiest intro ever. If you get tired of it, skip to [20:05] for the interview on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Patreon, cause Lou Diamond donated. Mic Drop.
Answering the ‘Why’
- It takes a lot of guts to make a change!
- Podcasting is a great way to show amazing thriving individuals in action
- Being on a podcast is a great way to extend your reach
- Bonus, you also don’t have to dress to impress!
- Own your weaknesses and go all in on your strengths
- When you’re building your business: You’ve got to know when the timing is right and know that an investment will be necessary when the time comes
- You need to find out what is core to your goals and write them down!
- Work smarter, not harder
- Reach out to experts in fields that you’re barely getting started in! Don’t try to do it all on your own
Lou’s website: http://thrivepartners.net/
Lou’s Book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1540750132/
TurnKey Podcast- You’re the expert, let us help you prove it. Click for more info
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
and the Greatness Podcast Network
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.