Today we speak with successful entrepreneur, author, and podcaster Kevin Craine
Here are a few things to know about Kevin Craine:
• Marketing and communications expert
• He is a guitar instructor and wrote the book “First time guitar buyer’s guide”
• Opened The Craine Communications Group when he was downsized from a large company
• Writer, content creator, interviewer and podcaster
• He created such a good system that he wasn’t needed anymore! Bad when you are working for someone else, but a great plan for your own company.
• Kevin realizes that different size companies need different things and have different strengths and weaknesses
• His podcast is “The Everyday MBA”
• Craine Communications creates “Knowledge Leadership Content” here are some tips:
• Be Proactive, not Reactive
• Planning helps you separate what’s most important in your business.
• Stand on the shoulders of those who have gone before you
Software that he uses and recommends:
Please visit our sponsor- http://www.Phone.com use the promo code “niceguys” to get your first 6 months of service free!
Subscribe to the Nice Guys Podcast
Get in touch with Kevin Craine: