Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
Not for the Faint of Heart
- “You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar” by Dave Sandler is a must read
- If you’re in sales, these two phrases geared towards demands are game changers:
- “Hm, what makes you say that?”
- “Tell me more”
- We, as people, aren’t one dimensional and the more you dive into your complexity, the more you realize what’s possible
- What it appears not to be is always what it ends up being
- Executing in turbulent times, disciplined activity, giving mindset and being human sets you apart, undoubtedly
- The ability to see beyond what is, is powerful
- Give real value
TurnKey Podcast- You’re the expert, let us help you prove it. Click for more info
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
and the Greatness Podcast Network
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Survey: Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.