Tyler Schmitt Shares All From Hating to Loving Work on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Patreon, phone home
Connection at First Sight
- Your work-life balance formula changes throughout your life
- Finding the job you love doesn’t have a time limit, it could be in your 20s or your 60s
- Tyler doesn’t feel seniority should be a deciding factor of work competence
- If you’re willing to make it happen, it’s all there for you
- Productivity is a muscle that needs to strengthened
- The second you’re done with something, jump to the next thing on the list
- Make a routine of not being routine
- Fight for what you believe in
- Seek out and say “yes” to more opportunities
TurnKey Podcast- You’re the expert, let us help you prove it. Click for more info
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
and the Greatness Podcast Network
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? http://www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.