Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- You had me at Patreon
Taking Time Off
- Most creatives love and know the fun fluffy stuff of social media
- Brands can go the wrong way really fast
- Young entrepreneurs tend to be personally close with their brand and making it a struggle to nail the essence of their brand
- Listen really closely to your customers
- If you’ve got that killer instinct and that gut, data will help you but not save you
- At the end of the day, do what you think is right for your brand
- The world is moving toward people doing what they want to do
How To Build Brand Love Via Designed Serendipity
Blog I’m writing: The Non-Sequitur Report
TurnKey Podcast- You’re the expert, let us help you prove it. Click for more info
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
and the Greatness Podcast Network
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? http://www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
Promise Statement: To provide a learning experience that adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.