Doug, Strickland and Sean Carpenter again. A Bromance is in Bloom on the Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Patreon, my dear Watson.
Episode 380-something, baby!
- Podcasting is not easy
- There are a lot of little things that go into it!
- Relationship talk: A talk about the relationship with the person you’ve got that relationship with…. Relationship talkception
- The best way to make a sale is to listen into a sale
- When girls simply need to vent, guys hear a problem that needs to be fixed… Venus and Mars
- Sometimes people just want to be listened to. So shut up and listen.
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? http://www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
Promise Statement: To provide a learning experience that adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.