Scott Love knows positive leadership and employee loyalty. Hear all about it on the Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Attention span of the millennials is pretty short
- There are sooo many distractions
- It’s a leader’s job to bring other back to the core focus
- Who are we really trying to serve?
- The daily grind is getting a following that is enthusiastic and committed
- Giving people challenges grows their competency
- The biggest detriment to people succeeding is fear
- Sometimes you take a shot and you miss, it’s NORMAL
- Action dissipates fear
- Employees come to work because of self-interest
- So it’s not about the you, the leader, it’s about your colleagues
TurnKey Podcast- You’re the expert, let us help you prove it. Click for more info
Text “NiceGuys” to 31996 for bonus material and to be entered to win a FunkNfans T-Shirt every week.
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
and the Greatness Podcast Network
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? http://www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.