Steve Olsher is known as “Mr. Bold” and he is. Find your “What” on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- You can choose your why
- But you can’t effectively serve your why until you know what you WHAT is
Who’s on First, What’s on Second?
- Reinvention Radio is all about people who have dismantled the status quo, in business and in life
- Life starts over and over with every new moment
- The 5 New Media Platforms are:
- audio, recorded, social media, blogging, mobile
- It’s said that you write the book that you most need… hmm
- Reinvention isn’t about changing yourself, but more about shedding the shackles you’ve collected
- It is what it is
- Check out Reinvention Radio on iTunes!
Free copy of my New York Times bestselling book, What Is Your WHAT?
Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born to Do – http://www.WhatIsYourWHAT.com/free / the New Media Summit – http://www.NewMediaSummit.net / Reinvention Radio – http://www.ReinventionRadio.com
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? http://www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.