Doug and Strickland have a new toy to pick topics. Hear all about it on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- …. Patreon! Surprise! Not.
- Strick introduces his steamy voice. Ladies, remain calm.
- If Doug’s laugh doesn’t make you laugh, something’s wrong with you
Have We Mentioned Doug’s Laugh?
- Doug feels the condition of your car says a lot about you
- Bet that makes you want to go tidy up the trunk, doesn’t it
- Costco gas stations are a war zone but Strick just smiles and waves as he drives by in his electric car
- Doug is allll for re-defining work clothes
- Professional, pro-smesh-tional
- WordPress is fucking complicated
- Help. This is not a drill.
- The Wheel of Funkery is officially part of the community
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? http://www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.