Dr. Jen Goldbeck knows her numbers and how to analyze them. Hear all about it on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Anytime content is personalized for you, algorithms are at work
- Who should own all of the info that algorithms can find?
Your Business is Everyone’s Business
- The protection over internet privacy is becoming weaker and weaker
- An algorithm is a step of process
- For example, if A happens with B, then there’s a high possibility it equals C
- Algorithms can connect you with things you may have never found but can enrich your life
- If could potentially provide you with suggestions that could help you make better choices
- No matter what benefits there are, people’s preferences should be respected
- Figuring out where the lines are, is just as important as the technology development
- Check out Jen’s TED Talk
- And her website http://www.jengolbeck.com
- E-Mail her here- email@example.com
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.