Klyn Elsbury has CF but doesn’t let that slow her down. Teaching Zoomba, blogging, writing her book, hear all about it on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Live as if your life depends on it!
- Klyn has cystic fibrosis and is 30 years old
- Being 30 is a big deal for someone with that disease!
It’s an Expensive Life
- Klyn needed to pay for some extremely expensive medicine
- So she put the drug company on blast and the company worked with her!
- Use the emotional connection possible through social media to your advantage
- Grant Cardone said that, “People underestimate what they can do in the short term and overestimate what they can do in the long term”
- Make the decisions you want and commit to those actions that’ll get you there
- Action Step: Find the most successful person you know and contact them!
- Life is way too short to be doing something that you’re not excited about
- What you focus on is your reality
- Check out Buffer! It uploads social media posts at peak times
See Klyn’s website- http://www.iamseriespro.com
Get Klyn’s book- I AM _____: The Untold Story of Success
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.