Cameron Herold helped 800-Got Junk grow and he can help you too. Hear all about it on the Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Meetings suck because we suck at running them
- Every meeting has to start with a clear purpose
Learn from Other People’s Mistakes
- Try to keep the goal to hit 3 items, not more
- And finish every meeting 5 minutes early
- Have you recently checked whether you’re staying true to the company’s vision?
- There’s no reason to try and figure it all out on your own
- Look at successful businesses, then lather, rinse and repeat
- People’s time and focus is key
- It’s about the minimal viable everything
- Get more stuff out faster, don’t try to perfect
- Remove/neutralize conflict when you can
- Check out the App: CommitTo3
Get Cameron’s book- Meetings Suck
See Cameron’s company- http://www.cameronherold.com
Reach out to Cameron- firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.