Doug and Strickland offer no business advice today. So why is the ep so long but still so good? You’ll have to listen on the Nice Guys today to find out.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
Between [16:20]-[18:45] Doug rambles. Feel free to skip through this part.
- Strick has a lead foot!
- Vegas brings out the dangerous side in everybody
- Supposedly Lamborghinis can get up to 200 mph without falling apart lol
Makin’ That Connection
- Could Doug be potentially interviewing Oscar Nominees? Fuck yea
- We’ve been name one of the top podcast business leaders need to listen to!
- Doug is the yin to Strick’s yang
- One cannot do without the other, awwww
- To be in the NGOB Slack group, you’ve got to donate $5!
- Hey! You, listeners
- It’s totally about who you fuckin’ know
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.