Dan Rice has been the Facebook Manager for the podcast from the beginning. Hear how he can do the same for your business, and so much more on the Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Dan started off in IT sales!
- If you got something that you’re excited about, now is the time to go for it
Bridging those Gaps
- It’s all about getting past that fear and owning what you’re good at as a entrepreneur
- It’s important to, as a leader, engage in your subject specific conversation
- By you being open and honest, others will do the same
- Once you get the community to engage, it will continue on by itself!
- There’s a difference in attitude and enthusiasm in the UK versus the US
- The US in a bit more enthusiastic, therefore easier to gain momentum
- In the US, it seems as though everything has been made on a dream
- Dan is brilliant. Period.
- Dan’s book recommendation is:
- “Start Something That Matters” by Blake Mycoskie
See Dan’s work at http://www.leadingfromanywhere.com
Reach out at email@example.com
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.