Jeff Gibbard is all about “Social-First” and building brand awareness. Hear ore on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Strick’s superpower of choice would be able to perceive life through other people’s eyes
- With great power comes great responsibility
- Check out Jeff’s podcast, “Shareable”
C-Suite Nice Guy Partayyy
- Two things have impacted everyone’s business career: people and technology
- Jeff’’s podcast dives deep into those two factors
- The 2nd part of the segment is when the interviewer becomes the interviewee…. BADASS
- In 2017, there’s no such thing as anonymous with all this technology
- What sparked Jeff’s blogging/podcasting journey was the fact that he just wanted to give it a try
- Get comfortable with making mistakes!!
- The human challenge is that we always downplay what we’re good at, so stop that
- Don’t create, document
- Be so good at something that people will pay you for it
See Jeff’s site- http://jeffgibbard.com/
His company- http://truevoicemedia.com/
His podcast- http://www.shareablepodcast.com/
And reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.