She Reaches is Tiffany and Becca’s new brand for their (formerly) Pop & Banter show, hear all about the new stuff on the Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Becca and Tiffany- @Shereaches
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Be honest about your time, realize when you’re overcommitting
- Hey! Have you heard that we’re on Patreon?
- BTW, the Nice Guys website is up!
The Real Journey
- Becca and Tiffany’s audience is high achieving women, sign me up!
- Of course, men are more than welcome
- There are different ways to approach challenges, explore them!
- Becca’s birthday is close to Valentine’s Day… no, you can’t combine the V-Day and the birthday present
- And Becca isn’t a fan of Valentine’s Day… watch out Hallmark
- How do you make sure that you’re spending your energy where you really need to ?
- You can’t do it alllll
- No matter what someone’s title is, talking down to someone is a noooo goooo
- Go all in on your strengths
Check out http://shereaches.com/
Or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.