Mark Sephton trusts himself. Find out how you can do the same on the Nice Guys today
Reach Us Here:
Mark- Mark- @Sephtomark
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Putting your vulnerable self out there can challenge how people think, act and behave
- Life is one big plot twist for all of us
From the US to the UK
- The line to success is always a jumbled mess
- Life can be both beautiful and painful in the same breath
- We’ve alllllll those inner demons
- Sometimes we’ve got to get out of our own way
- Confidence to trust yourself, back yourself up and believe in yourself is the beautiful challenge
- Get a clear vision of what you want your life to represent? What do you want to be remembered for?
- You attract who you are
- Do what you’re goooood at!!!!!
Reading your blog — 3 things you can learn from a 2 year year old. EAT, UP and NO. Can you talk about this for a moment http://marksephton.com/blog
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.