Doug and Strickland are in rare form today with talk that almost resembles business advice! Hear it all on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Doug has TWO TATTOOS!? He just went up a couple points on the badass scale
- The Uber rant continues….
- Uber has lowered fares and in turn lowered the driver’s pay… how much leverage does the driver have to challenge this change?
- It’s up to this driver to go with the change or fight it
- The words that the CEO should have said to the driver, told by Strick
- “Lyft came in and undercut what we did. If I had kept your rates where you were, you would still be losing money because everyone wants to save money with Lyft.”
- Give the people what they want
- Showing empathy through change will increase the chances of a company shift going much more smoothly
- Being challenged professionally can be a potent but necessary reality check
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.