Doug and Strickland are in rare form today with talk that almost resembles business advice! Hear it all on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Doug has TWO TATTOOS!? He just went up a couple points on the badass scale
- The Uber rant continues….
- Uber has lowered fares and in turn lowered the driver’s pay… how much leverage does the driver have to challenge this change?
- It’s up to this driver to go with the change or fight it
- The words that the CEO should have said to the driver, told by Strick
- “Lyft came in and undercut what we did. If I had kept your rates where you were, you would still be losing money because everyone wants to save money with Lyft.”
- Give the people what they want
- Showing empathy through change will increase the chances of a company shift going much more smoothly
- Being challenged professionally can be a potent but necessary reality check
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.