Amy Jo Martin is building relationships 140 characters at a time. Hear more on The Nice Guys today
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Amy relates to bad boys more than nice guys
- You can color outside the line without crossing the line
Negotiating with the Nice Guy
- Investing in nice will result in some good ROI down the road
- Big corporate companies want that personal interaction too
- People connect with people
- Understanding the short game (dealing with customers one at a time) improves the long game
- There are practically no barriers with technology, other than the ones you put up
- You can build a relationship 140 characters at a time
- Be you
- Success does not always mean money — it can be an interview, a degree etc.
- Just because a post or a campaign didn’t get an overwhelming response, doesn’t mean that it didn’t affect the right person
Check out Amy’s website- http://amyjomartin.com/
Her Favorite speaking topics- http://amyjomartin.com/speaking/amy-jo-martin-speaking-topics/
And hear her podcast- Why Not Now with Amy Jo Martin
E-Mail Amy- firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.