Thor Roundy has championed “Access Salt Lake” and wants to take it to your city too. Hear more on the Nice Guys today
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- A lawyer is supposed to be a problem solver for his/her clients
- There’ll always be someone more powerful
Thinking Outside the Box
- Add value that potential clients can’t pass up
- Entrepreneurial ecosystem is all about creating a space where people at different levels can come together and gain knowledge through the community
- Sometimes it’s about being at the right place, at the right and being prepared
- Get shit done
- We need to pay attention to our own crap and get it right
See Thor’s work at http://www.AccessSaltLake.com
Contact Thor here- email@example.com
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.