Phil Gerbyshak make friends first and business last, hear how on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- You know the drill, go hit that “recommend” button on Overcast
- Our sponsor today, Ms. Julie Riesler! We love you!
- “The best investment you can make is investing in you.”
Wearing Cool Glasses Makes a Difference
- You’ve got to show that you care by adding value the moment you show up
- Ask yourself, “Who is your audience and how can you provide for them?”
- 80% of the time it’s about them
- Add value first, do a content upgrade second
- The number one mistake on social media that people think just throwing out content is enough
- Get involved in another conversation
- Get off of your profile
- Nobody likes bragging, nobodyyyyy
- Build up your website!
- Start cranking out info – blog or vlog or post articles and write reviews on them
- You’ve got to ask for the sale
- If you don’t build it before you need it, it’s gonna be a tough road
- Check out Phil’s podcast – “Conversations with Phil”
- And see his Pac Man suit at https://www.opposuits.com/
Reach out to Phil at email@example.com
Free e-book with things you can do every day to make friends first and buisiness last on LinkedIn http://www.SocialSellingDailyDozen.com
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.