Phil Gerbyshak make friends first and business last, hear how on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- You know the drill, go hit that “recommend” button on Overcast
- Our sponsor today, Ms. Julie Riesler! We love you!
- “The best investment you can make is investing in you.”
Wearing Cool Glasses Makes a Difference
- You’ve got to show that you care by adding value the moment you show up
- Ask yourself, “Who is your audience and how can you provide for them?”
- 80% of the time it’s about them
- Add value first, do a content upgrade second
- The number one mistake on social media that people think just throwing out content is enough
- Get involved in another conversation
- Get off of your profile
- Nobody likes bragging, nobodyyyyy
- Build up your website!
- Start cranking out info – blog or vlog or post articles and write reviews on them
- You’ve got to ask for the sale
- If you don’t build it before you need it, it’s gonna be a tough road
- Check out Phil’s podcast – “Conversations with Phil”
- And see his Pac Man suit at https://www.opposuits.com/
Reach out to Phil at email@example.com
Free e-book with things you can do every day to make friends first and buisiness last on LinkedIn http://www.SocialSellingDailyDozen.com
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.