Doug and Strickland shoot the shit. Yup, it’s Tuesday on The Nice Guys.
Reach Us Here:
John LeGere- T-Mobile CEO- @JohnLegere
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
- Now the NBOG are using Zencastr instead of Skype. Boys and their toys.
- Lovely beautiful listeners, please click the “recommend” button when you listen to the NGOB on Overcast
- Patreon allows listeners to give a monthly donation to the NGOB. It can be $3 or $20…
- You know you want to
Shootin’ the Shit
- The real moments where you connect conversationally is what people want more of
- The NGOB want to raise some money to spread the wealth!
- Are you in?
- With your donations, there’ll be bonus features that the NGOB want to do for you!
- Official bonuses coming soon
- Keep an eye out for Strick’s business website – http://podcastproduction4u.com/
- Doug has a new rapid fire question
- “If you had to pick a song title that represented your life, what would it be?”
- For Strick- The Kiki Dee Band – I’ve Got The Music In Me
- If you’re just starting out with a podcast, make sure that you’re focusing on what the guest is saying, not what you’ll say next
- Life is like putting on a turtleneck sweater
- If you focus only how your hair is gonna get messed up (failures) and it’s gonna feel tight around your neck (struggles), you’ll miss the whole point (just do life)
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.