Kamila Gordon knows digital media. ALL forms of digital media. Hear all about it on the Nice Gus today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
2/20/2017: Learning How to Know Your Shit with Kamila Gornia
- If you’re listening on Overcast, click the “recommend” button. Please and thank you!
- “Launch Like a Boss” is a workshop that Kamila is having, virtual tickets are available
- You can do anything you want online… almost anything, get your mind outta the gutter
- It’s a good idea to have an account on all forms of social media
- But choose one or 2 outlets that you focus on
- FB live doesn’t have to be a polished well-produced video
- People connect much more strongly to the raw, unedited version
- Making a quick buck is gonna be hard to see in your ROI
- You’re gonna have to be willing to wait and invest some money, patience young Grasshopper
- Are you looking at an entrepreneur or strategist that is consistent with their focus? Or one that moves like the wind?
- Do they, themselves have success in business?
- The proof is in the pudding, sugar
- Instill a relationship building aspect in your business, in your own way
Reach Kamila at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out her website at http://www.kamilagornia.com
Or her many social media outlets here:
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.