Pain is often a state of mind and until you realize that, you’re helpless to do anything about it. Hear all about it on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Pain is always real
- No matter what type of pain you have, it’s a decision of the brain
Dealing with Pain
- Pain is a sensory and emotional experience
- Often times, people need more than just one method to treat it
- Ask yourself, what negative beliefs are you holding on to?
- Letting those go, can lead to pain relief
- Physical Therapists focus just as much on body exercises as they do on mental exercises
- Dr. Joe’s podcast emphasizes a change in paradigm of how we treat pain
- Changing the metaphors used to describe pain, can potentially decrease it
- Treating chronic pain is about empowering and inspiring people
- “Heal Your Pain Now” is a book that Dr. Joe has written, check it out!
Dr. Joe Tatta important links
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
SANEBOX – email organizational tool. https://www.sanebox.com/niceguys
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.